AREA PLANS ON AGING
Below are links to the 23 Area Plans on Aging, 2014-2017. These Area Plans are completed every four years by all the Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) to convey needs assessment information and serve as a planning tool for each of the 23 Planning and Service Areas for the AAAs.
These Area Plans provide professionals, advocates, health and human service providers, elder service network providers and communities with an excellent resource for serving consumers and their caregivers. Most of the Area Plans are posted to AAA/ASAP websites but are consolidated here for easy access and use.
- BayPath Elder Services, Inc.
- Boston Commission on Affairs of the Elderly
- Bristol Elder Services, Inc.
- Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging
- Chelsea-Revere Elder Services
- Coastline Elder Services, Inc.
- Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc.
- Elder Services of Cape Cod and the Islands, Inc.
- Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc.
- Franklin County Home Care Corporation
- Greater Lynn Senior Services
- Greater Springfield Senior Services
- HESSCO Elder Services, Inc.
- Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc.
- Minuteman Senior Services
- Mystic Valley Elder Services
- North Shore Elder Services, Inc.
- Old Colony Planning Council
- Senior Care, Inc.
- Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services
- South Shore Elder Services, Inc.
- Springwell, Inc.
- WestMass ElderCare, Inc.