- Recently added resources appear first.
- To view a resource, click its title.
- To view a list of similar resources, click the links for tags (e.g. topic) and format (e.g., PDF, website, etc.).
- In the column to the right, you can filter by format or browse by tags.
- Use the Submit a Resource button to share other resources with us.
Tags: Data, Massachusetts
The Aging in Massachusetts: State Plan on Aging 2010-2013 is a resource for offering services and programs that promote and extend seniors’ independence, dignity, health and fulfillment.
Tags: Age-Friendly Communities
Source: World Health Organization
This checklist of essential features of age-friendly cities is a tool for a city’s self-assessment and a map for charting progress.
Tags: Data, Intergenerational Programs, Massachusetts, Older Workers, Retirement
The Center on Aging and Work at Boston College promotes quality of employment in a multi-generational workforce. Visit this website for publications, current research, a facts and literature database surrounding aging and work and more.
Tags: Age-Friendly Communities, Massachusetts
Format: PDF, Report
This report describes the experiences of a neighborhood model in Brookline, an initiative in building an aging-friendly community.
Tags: Housing, Massachusetts, Mental Health
Source: Jewish Family & Children’s Service
This guide is written to address the mental health issues that often face residents in housing for older adults and contains basic information about mental illnesses, and tips, techniques and suggested language for working with residents with mental illnesses.