Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative (MHAC) membership is open to any organization, agency, municipality or individual committed to advancing health aging.
Believing that strong and healthy communities include older adults of all ages and abilities, we collaborate through networking, communication, and information sharing to optimize opportunities for health, participation, and security to enhance quality of life as people age.
Membership in the Collaborative commits you to the following:
- Being a strategic partner in connecting your organization or cause to Age- and Dementia Friendly Communities across Massachusetts to promote relevant and proven policies, programs, education and services.
- Promoting your major news updates and events hosted by your organization and pertinent to healthy aging via our blog and social media.
- Providing updates on Age- and Dementia Friendly Community efforts, as well as healthy aging news and research.
- Helping to raise awareness of your advocacy initiatives as approved by MHAC’s Policy and Advocacy Action Committee’s Framework.
- Consulting your cause and organization on an effective linkage to the Age- and Dementia Friendly Community movements.
- Providing networking opportunities through our meetings and events.
- Providing education, toolkits and templates to guide you through the Age- and Dementia Friendly Community process.
- Informing you of relevant funding opportunities to help advance the movement.
MHAC membership also entitles you to join MHAC’s Advisory Council to help guide our strategic direction, or subcommittees that help guide our work on more targeted strategic issues.