AGE-FRIENDLY TOOL KIT
This tool kit includes tools and resources to help communities in MA learn more about what it means to be age-friendly, how to join an age-friendly network, and how to move forward with assessment, implementation, and evaluation. Local examples are included wherever possible.
The tool kit is organized by the following sections:
- Learn about age-friendly communities
- Joining an age-friendly community network
- Tool kits and guides for getting started
- Planning and baseline assessments
- Implementation and action plans
- Communication and message framing
- Other age-friendly community models
The resources in this tool kit are also available via the Resource Library, where you can browse additional age-friendly resources.
See something missing from this collection? Share it with us.
Is your community taking steps to become more age-friendly or exploring whether or not to join an age-friendly community network?
Share your community updates and questions on the Discussion Forum.