Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles from early July on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- City Launches Age- and Dementia Friendly Pilot Program for Local Businesses (Boston Globe)
- Boston Launches Age-Friendly Pilot Program (WGBH)
- For Some Seniors, a Cultural Shift and a Vital Volunteerism (Boston Globe)
- Boston Designates 9 Businesses as Age-Inclusive (Smart Cities Dive)
- Tufts Health Plan Foundation Awards $80,000 to Ethos to Expand Programs for LGBT Seniors (Sampan)
- Ashland Resident Named Parks & Rec Senior Program Superintendent (Ashland Daily Tidings)