Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles thru October 25th on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Empty Nester + Young Adult = Perfect Roommates? (Boston Globe)
- Easton Aims to Become Age-Friendly Community (Wicked Local – Mansfield)
- Oak Bluffs and Tisbury Meet for Round Two – Towns Continue Discussion of Shared Services (Martha’s Vineyard Times)
- Soldiers’ Home in Holyoke Unveils New Walking Path (Mass.gov)
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces $40 million in Additional Road and Bridge Funding (MassDOT Blog)