Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles from September 2018 on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Colorado Named 3rd “Age-Friendly State” in the US (CBS-Denver)
- Marshfield, COA work toward AARP’s ‘age-friendly’ status and Marshfield Intergenerational Walk (Marshfield Mariner/Wicked Local)
- Brookline companies discuss age-friendly business (Brookline TAB/Wicked Local)
- Windsor officials turn upcoming special town meeting into multi-topic summit (The Berkshire Eagle)
- Marshall Home Fund announces September age-friendly programs (Watertown TAB/Wicked Local)
- UML Researchers Partner with City of Lawrence on Age-Friendly Initiative (UMass-Lowell Newsroom)