IMPLEMENTATION AND ACTION PLANS
How to create a community action plan
The presentation helps any community in the initial phases of its AARP Age-Friendly Communities membership.
- Berkshires –action plan, survey results and other helpful resources.
- Boston –action plan, progress reports and innovative initiatives.
- Brookline – The Brookline Community Aging Network (BrooklineCAN) website includes reports, resources and initiatives.
- Cape Ann – An aligned age-and dementia friendly initiative covering a four-community region (Essex, Gloucester, Manchester, Rockport) – includes sample survey for residents and businesses, along with action plan.
- Dedham – action plan and specific initiatives identified by the community.
- New Bedford – action plan and supporting documents
- Peabody – action plan
- Salem – legacy website includes assessment tools and newer “Salem for All Ages” website includes current initiatives and progress reports.
- Springfield – Age-Friendly report includes dementia friendly and age-friendly health system collaboration.
- Swampscott – Swampscott for All Ages Committee Year 2021 Action Plan (prepared for Select Board)
- West Springfield – aligned age- and dementia friendly initiative and action plan.
- Yarmouth – committee embedded in town government. Meeting minutes and agendas.
National Sample Action Plans