Fresh off the announcement of a new toolkit geared towards helping communities and stakeholders integrate Age- and Dementia Friendly efforts, the Massachusetts Councils on Aging and Dementia Friendly Massachusetts will be hosting a series of meetings across the state focused on supporting that integration.
See the schedule for upcoming “Idea Exchanges” below and register at the Dementia Friendly Massachusetts website here.
- June 6 from 1pm to 3pm at the Sturbridge Senior Center, 480 Main Street, Sturbridge
- June 11 from 1pm to 3pm at the Methuen Senior Center, 77 Lowell Street, Methuen
- June 13 from 1pm to 3pm at the Pittsfield Senior Center, 330 North Street, Pittsfield
- June 19 from 1pm to 3pm at the Weston Senior Center, 20 Alphabet Lane, Weston
- June 21 from 1pm to 3pm at the Brockton Senior Center, 10 Father Kenney Way, Brockton