Are you a policymaker, aging advocate, nonprofit leader or other professional working on issues and programs important to older people? Find it challenging to make your case?
Join the Tufts Health Plan Foundation for a free webinar to learn how reframing your messages can advance your work and help you communicate more effectively.
You will learn why reframing aging is important, and how to:
- Avoid words that can derail your messages
- Bypass mental blocks and encourage openness to new ideas
- Develop messages proven to shift public opinion in a positive direction
Two Frameworks-Institute-certified Reframing Aging Master Trainers will lead the webinar.
- Janine Vanderburg, Colorado’s Changing the Narrative Initiative leader
- Alrie McNiff Daniels, senior communications officer for Tufts Health Plan Foundation
There is no charge for the webinar, but registration is required.