Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles from local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Martha’s Vineyard is setting standard for elder care – Secretary of Elder Affairs likes what she sees for services. [Martha’s Vineyard Times]
- Strategies to Make Newton More Age-Friendly [Newton TAB]
- In 2017, Salem Council on Aging Saw Much Change [Salem News]
- Dartmouth Taking Steps to Become More ‘Age-Friendly’ [SouthCoast Today]
- Laboure’s Snow Angels will help elderly and disabled with snow removal in South Boston [Dorchester Reporter]