Join staff from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Health Resources in Action (HRiA) to learn about two exciting new Massachusetts funds focused on community health and health equity: the Statewide Community Health Initiative (CHI) Fund and the Healthy Aging Fund.
These funds provide capacity and funding in three areas:
- Policy, systems, and environmental change approaches
- Community Healthy Improvement Plan (CHIP) processes
- Healthy aging
Through the webinars, you will:
- Receive information about who is eligible to apply and what may be considered for funding
- Understand how to share an idea to be considered for funding
- Learn about the funds’ history, rationale, investment process, and first funding cycle timeline
Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change Funding Announcement Webinar
August 13, 2019, 2:00 – 3:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/policy-chi
Healthy Aging Funding Announcement Webinar
August 14, 2019, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/healthy-aging-chi
Community Health Improvement Planning Processes Funding Announcement Webinar
August 15, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/chip-chi
Questions? Contact StatewideCHIFund@hria.org or HealthyAgingFund@hria.org.
For additional information, visit https://hria.org/projects/massachusetts-chi-funds/.