The Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative is pleased to promote the following funding opportunities that can support inclusive age-and dementia friendly community efforts.
- Mass in Motion, Mass. Department of Public Health – LOI due October 18
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) Bureau of Community Health and Prevention’s Mass in Motion Municipal Wellness & Leadership Initiative (Mass in Motion) is issuing this Request for Response (RFR) to invite responses from qualified vendors and their partners to implement municipal and regional practices to address root causes that impact opportunities for active living and access to healthy and affordable food.
More information, including the Request for Responses, is available in the file attachments on this webpage.
- AARP Foundation, Strengthening SNAP Enrollment – LOI due October 27
AARP Foundation is requesting applications from organizations to help older adults enroll in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), with a focus on the Elderly Simplified Application Project (ESAP). This opportunity seeks organizations with innovative approaches to reach older adults and communicate the value of the program, as well as solutions to help older adults complete applications.
- Potential award range: $50,000-$150,000, based on capacity and enrollment goals.
- Grant period: January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- Deadlines: A pre-application for intent to apply is due on October 1, 2021, and the full application deadline is October 27, 2021.
- Mass Cultural Council, Fall/Winter Festivals – applications due November 3
The Fall/Winter Festivals Program grant round will support festivals that take place between September 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022. Program guidelines are now available. The online application opens on September 13 and the info session is September 20. Applications are due November 3. 2021. Spring/Summer Festivals can apply starting January 10, 2022.