The Massachusetts Community Health and Healthy Aging Fund team announced that the portal to submit an application for the Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Change Approaches funding opportunity is now live! Please visit the How to Apply page to learn more about submitting your idea and to access the online portal.
Submitting Your Idea
If you were not able to attend the second capacity building webinar, the materials are available at https://mahealthfunds.org/capacity-building-opportunities/. The webinar provides helpful information about the application portal. In addition, the basic steps for submitting your application are listed below.
- Follow the link via the How to Apply page of our website
- Create an account
- Login to your new account
- Read the instructions before beginning
- Complete Part A: Cover Form
- Complete Part B: Inquiry of Ideas attachment submission.
- Save and/or submit your application. Submissions are due no later than 2 p.m. on Wednesday, October 2nd.
Please reach out as soon as possible to CHFund@hria.org with general questions about the fund or Emily Breen, Grants and Program Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about the portal and submitting your application.