Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles from early June on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Spreading it Around: How a Health Funder is Using Small Grants to Sustain Momentum (Inside Philanthropy)
- Age-friendly Yarmouth brings generations together from across the Cape (Wicked Local Yarmouth)
- Stoughton In Process Of Becoming “Age Friendly Community” (Stoughton Patch)
- Resident Calls For Improved Safety At South Braintree Square (Braintree Patch)
- Find the nearest public restroom in Boston with this interactive map (Metro)