Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles from late August on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Scituate Commits to “Age-Friendly” Initiative (Scituate Mariner/Wicked Local)
- Salem Launches New Website With Info For Older Residents (Salem Patch)
- Boston Celebrates Immigrants in New Event Series (NorthEndWaterFront.com)
- Guest Column: What is Healthy Aging? (Wicked Local – Easton)
- New path to encourage fitness for Dalton Elders (The Berkshire Eagle)