Communities often find it challenging to secure resources to support early-stage initiatives and innovative efforts around Age- and Dementia Friendly efforts. The Tufts Health Plan Foundation created the Momentum Fund to address this gap.
The goals of the Momentum Fund are to:
- Foster community-led approaches focused on embracing and implementing age-friendly and dementia-friendly efforts.
- Support innovative initiatives addressing the needs of older people who want the opportunity for greater health in their community, especially those focused in underrepresented communities and/or addressing inequities.
- Create opportunities for collaboration among older people, the organizations that serve them and other sectors.
- Ensure older people and those who support them are actively engaged in the solutions identified in these grants.
- Share learning and insights across communities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Applications are due by 4pm on September 20th.
Download a printable version of the Momentum Fund’s guidelines here.