Periodically, the Healthy Aging Collaborative will share news articles that mention state and local efforts to make cities, towns and regions in Massachusetts Age- and Dementia Friendly.
Check out the following articles from the month of March and early April on the momentum of this movement building across the state.
- Quincy looks to make city ‘age-friendly community’ (Patriot Ledger)
- ‘Age Friendly Berkshires’ campaign preps for rising tide of elders (Berkshire Eagle)
- Our Opinion: Program for seniors has benefits for all (Berkshire Eagle)
- Sudbury joins AARP/WHO application (Sudbury Town Crier/Wicked Local)
- Stoneham official named Complete Street Champion (Wicked Local Stoneham)
- Stoughton Accepted Into AARP Age-Friendly Network (Town of Stoughton)
Do you have news to share? Contact James Fuccione at the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative to share with our network!