Celebrating its 25th year, A Map Through the Maze, a practical based Alzheimer’s and dementia care conference, offers professionals a unique opportunity to learn current and cutting edge information on a wide range of Alzheimer’s related care topics.
Melanie Bunn, GNP, MS, RN, will present Keynote: Managing Pain and Dementia: Detection, Assessment and Treatment. CEU’s are offered and with 30 breakout sessions offered, there is something for everyone.
In addition to the regular program five tracks will be offered:
- Dementia Management in the Acute Care Setting
- Creating Purpose: Therapeutic Activities and Meaningful Engagement
- Community Based Dementia Care
- Advancement in Research: Prevention, Treatment and Care Approaches
- Caring for Individuals with Dementia and Intellectual Disabilities
What’s New at A Map Through the Maze?
NEW LOCATION: DCU Center, 50 Foster Street, Worcester, MA
- Larger breakout rooms with table seating
- Five unique tracks highlighting best practices in dementia care
- 30 breakout sessions with 39 new speakers and 27 new care topics
- Expanded exhibitor area including morning session and interactive learning opportunities
- Easy access from MBTA Commuter Rail
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities also available. Reduce registration fee available to those interested in being conference assistants. For more information or to register visit http://www.alzmassnh.org/map/.
Questions? Contact Lorraine Kermond at email@example.com.