Following on last year’s successful event, the Aging and Caregiving Digital Health Reverse Pitch event will connect entrepreneurs and aging services providers to address pressing problems in caregiving.
At this event, key players in the aging services sector will discuss their view of the problems, how they’ve approached them, and opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators to design technologies to help family caregivers, professional caregivers, agencies, and others in senior care.
After the panel presentation, entrepreneurs and others in the audience can ask questions, offer recommendations, and connect directly with these key players and others.
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Boston, MA
- Alice Bonner, Secretary, Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Andy Miller, SVP Innovation and Product Development, AARP
- Chetan Parekh, Associate Brand Director & Innovation Portfolio Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Leigh Anne Capello, SVP Brand Strategy and Marketing, Benchmark Senior Living
- Sally Abrahms (Moderator), Award-Winning Writer Focusing on Age 50+ Topics
- Tim Driver, CEO, Mature Caregivers
- Laurance Stuntz, Director, MeHI