People ages 75 and older are eligible for the vaccine beginning on February 1st. Individuals age 75 or older can begin making appointments for dates Monday, February 1 or later as early as Wednesday, January 27.
Please note, it may take several weeks to get an appointment at a location near you. As more vaccine supply arrives in Massachusetts, additional appointments will become available.
Please visit the Commonwealth’s webpage with vaccination locations for the current list of open sites, including:
- A mass vaccination site launched by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These sites currently have the most availability for appointments.
- Some local Boards of Public Health administering the vaccine.
- Some local pharmacies administering the vaccine.
- Some primary care providers will be offering vaccines to patients later in the vaccine distribution process. If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine from your primary care provider, there is no need to contact your provider at this time.
- Primary care providers may reach out with more information or to schedule an appointment when vaccines are available. There is no vaccine waitlist or similar sign-up process with primary care providers.
- Your housing property. If you live in an eligible public or private affordable low income senior housing there may be an onsite clinic being planned.
Please note that the vaccination locations page will be updated frequently as new locations come on line.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment online or would like assistance with the scheduling process, more information will be shared in the coming days. Some resources that may be able to assist you include, but are not limited to, the following local organizations:
Additional information on ways to get assistance scheduling an appointment will be shared as they become available.
If you are unable to leave your home due to health conditions for a routine medical appointment, additional information regarding vaccination options will be released shortly to ensure all eligible people are able to access the vaccine.