- Recently added resources appear first.
- To view a resource, click its title.
- To view a list of similar resources, click the links for tags (e.g. topic) and format (e.g., PDF, website, etc.).
- In the column to the right, you can filter by format or browse by tags.
- Use the Submit a Resource button to share other resources with us.
Tags: Disabilities, Mental Health
Format: PDF, Report
This new grantee report outlines services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) in the U.S.territories. The territory report includes information about employment status, employment and education services, and trends in community living for people with disabilities living in American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Source: Administration for Community Living (ACL)
Tags: Arts in Aging, Healthy Aging Forum, Massachusetts, Mental Health, Physical Activity, Reducing Isolation, Social Engagement
Format: PDF, Presentation
View this poster presented at the 2014 Healthy Aging Forum, “Dance for Health: Promoting Physical, Mental, and Social Well-Being for Older Adults in Southwest Boston.”
Tags: Chronic Disease Self-Management, Elder Abuse, Fall Prevention, Family Caregiving, Medicare
Visit the National Council on Aging website for information on disease prevention, benefits checkups, elder abuse, falls prevention, Medicare, and more. Find resources in many topic areas geared toward aging professionals, older adults, aging advocates and caregivers.