The Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative is pleased to promote the following in-person and virtual programs that can be passed along to caregivers and all who may be interested.
Virtual Programs – All are Welcome:
- August 8 at 1 PM ► Healthy Living For Your Brain & Body
- August 9 at 6 PM ► Healthy Living For Your Brain & Body
- August 16 at 6 PM ► Ten Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- August 23 at 1 PM ► Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Virtual Programs for Caregivers:
- August 3 at 1 PM ► Managing Money: A Caregiver’s Guide To Finances
- August 10 at 6 PM ► Dementia Conversations
- August 15 at 12 PM ► Effective Communication Strategies
- August 30 at 6 PM ► Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behaviors
- August 4 at 11 AM ► Healthy Living For Your Brain & Body
This program will take place at the HCC MGM Culinary Arts Institute,
164 Race Street, Holyoke, MA 012040. Sponsored by the HCC MGM Culinary Arts Institute.
- August 9 at 7 PM ► Effective Communication Strategies
This program will take place at the Shrewsbury Public Library, 609 Main St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545.
- August 24 at 11:30 AM ► Effective Communication Strategies
This program will take place at the Plummer Place Home of the Northbridge Senior Center, 20 Highland St, Whitinsville, MA 01588. Please call the Northbridge Senior Center at (508) 234-2002 to register.
- August 29 at 5:30 PM ► Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
This program will take place at Forestview Manor, 153 Parade St, Meredith, NH 03253. Sponsored by Forestview Manor.