The Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative and its Equity in Aging Committee co-led by AARP Massachusetts and the Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts are partnering with the Diverse Elders Coalition on a dynamic curriculum that provides insights into the experiences, needs and preferred service delivery methods for diverse family caregivers.
An introductory and context-setting webinar on June 17th will set the stage for six, one-hour trainings focused on diverse older adults and caregivers. The overview webinar on the 17th will be recorded, but none of the trainings will be, so please check the dates below and on this website to register!
- LGBT Caregivers, June 24th at 11 a.m. EST | Register here
- Hispanic Caregivers, July 8th at 11 a.m. EST | Register here
- Asian American Caregivers, July 15th at 11 a.m. EST | Register here
- Southeast Asian American Caregivers, July 22nd at 11 a.m. EST | Register here
- African American Caregivers, July 29th at 11 a.m. EST | Register here
- American Indian and Alaska Native Caregivers, August 5th at 11 a.m. EST | Register here