Enhancing Digital Equity for All
As we become more reliant on technology, the need for digital equity grows. In this episode, hear from older adults and experts who discuss the importance of expanding access to digital services and explore programs that are teaching older adults how to access and use technology.
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
- Massachusetts Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (MABVI)
- Massachusetts Broadband Institute
- Teresa Yao | Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
- Andrew Kolebuck | Boston College
- Alex Han | Boston College
- Hilde Danso| Massachusetts Resident
- Nathaniel Freeman| Massachusetts Resident
- Mary Magner| Massachusetts Resident
- Emily Carrington| Massachusetts Resident
- Jerry Feliz | Massachusetts for the Blind and Visually Impaired (MABVI)
Photo courtesy of Massachusetts Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (MABVI).