Shaping Compassionate Communities
When communities support people living with dementia, we all benefit. In this episode, we’ll hear about programs to create communities that value and support people living with dementia and their caregivers. Learn more about cities and towns that are creating a dementia-friendly culture.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Dementia Friendly Massachusetts
- Dementia Friends Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Councils on Aging
- Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Family Support Program
- Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center
- Patty Sullivan | Massachusetts Council on Aging
- Beth Solzberg | Jewish Family and Children’s Service
- Participants in the Melrose, Mass., Dementia Friends workshop
- Kara Showers | Dementia Friends
- Rachael Cordella | Dementia Friends
- Phillip González | Point32Health Foundation
Photo courtesy of Dementia Friends Massachusetts.