In this episode, we’ll hear what planners in Central Massachusetts found when they asked older adults how public transportation could better serve them. And we listen in on how a walk down a busy street can be made easier and safer for people of all ages and abilities. Hear more about how residents are working together for better transportation and mobility resources in their communities.
- WalkFit VIPs
- Prevention Research Center at UMass Chan Medical School
- Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
- Liz Myska | Walkfit, Worcester Accessibility Advisory Commission
- Greer Jarvis | Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
- Karin Valentine Goins | Prevention Research Center at UMass Chan Medical School, WalkBike Worcester
- Constance Mellis | Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Photo courtesy of WalkMassachusetts.